LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I mean that thing broke up worse than the titanic...

designed to break apart in an accident. This saved the riders life. Leave it in the sun and it will re-grow into 4 separate boards, like a f*cking earth worm.

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    designed to break apart in an accident. This saved the riders life. Leave it in the sun and it will re-grow into 4 separate boards, like a f*cking earth worm.
    Now THAT is some funny sh!t!

I'm sure Roy is fine tuning his newest design: The Splinter

Was it because it was going too fast?

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Was this the board making it's way around the west coast?
    Yep. It was out in solid overhead Ocean Beach San Francisco as I understand it. According to the bearded one, that's just the kind of wave it was always meant for.

Looks like a great wave for my 7'6 x 21" x 2.75", last of the Clark heavy density, 6/6oz deck, 6 bottom, swallow tail, semi-gun that hasn't seen the water yet this year. Not so much for the 13'9".

Here's the thread on Sway's:
    Just needs some glue

WHOA Earthquake just as I was typing this. I love California
    Last edited by zaGaffer; Mar 11, 2013 at 05:35 PM. Reason: I have aixelsyd

^^Best comment over there:
    "Cheaper to ship it back now"

I would like to see this thread and picture of the board go on for at least 50 pages...

Images
    Another good one: "I could sh!t on a plate and call it art."

Gotta love the irony of the situation, after all the claims the board gets smashed.

Images
    I have two clark foam heavies left... Both on my Plus Ones... One was my 6'2 step up for Blacks and the Cliffs and the other is a 6'0 potato chip. The 6'0 is still mint, but that 6'2 has taken a beating over the past 6 years, but it patches up like a champ.... Ohhh, some day if the surf every creeps past 1-2ft OH I will actually get to ride it. I knew I should have sold half my quiver before I left. 3 of my gems burned in my truck fire. I repairs 2 others, leaving me with 4 boards that I can actually ride here on a regular basis, and about 8 more collecting dust in my closet.... =( 5 of which are almost identical. I have 3 identical Plus Ones with different tails on them for gosh sakes... What was I thinking!????

Tell us how this all happened please. Something isn't adding up...Roy's been real quiet as of late....