LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Surfing Nightmares

Has anyone else ever had the nightmare of paddling for a wave, and not being able to pop up? Ive had that dream 2 nights in a row and i want to know if it means anything. It felt like my arms were stuck to the board almost

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkSurfing View Post
    Has anyone else ever had the nightmare of paddling for a wave, and not being able to pop up? Ive had that dream 2 nights in a row and i want to know if it means anything. It felt like my arms were stuck to the board almost
    it means you have a deep-rooted psychosis. tell us about your childhood.

No one has lived after their last surf session to tell us about their dream....

In my surfing-related dreams, I never even make it to the beach. I'm always getting held up

My dream is getting to the water and finding perfect conditions, and then realizing I left my board at home.

Would you like to hear about how I feel regarding...my mother?

Images
    for me it's always getting ready to go surf perfect waves and then waking up before i get into the water. i feel pissed and depressed for the rest of the day afterwards

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    In my surfing-related dreams, I never even make it to the beach. I'm always getting held up
    I've had the same dream...

i always have dreams where the waves look perfect as im walking up then i get in the water and the tide goes out and the waves disappear and its basically flat... the worst

Images
    I have a reoccurring dream that I drive all the way down south, it's firing, and I've forgotten my board.

The best waves of the year and and it's so crowded with Zombies. Mostly longboarders and spongers.