close ad [x]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Surfing Nightmares

Has anyone else ever had the nightmare of paddling for a wave, and not being able to pop up? Ive had that dream 2 nights in a row and i want to know if it means anything. It felt like my arms were stuck to the board almost

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkSurfing View Post
    Has anyone else ever had the nightmare of paddling for a wave, and not being able to pop up? Ive had that dream 2 nights in a row and i want to know if it means anything. It felt like my arms were stuck to the board almost
    it means you have a deep-rooted psychosis. tell us about your childhood.

No one has lived after their last surf session to tell us about their dream....

In my surfing-related dreams, I never even make it to the beach. I'm always getting held up

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    In my surfing-related dreams, I never even make it to the beach. I'm always getting held up
    I've had the same dream...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Same here. Every time. And it happens quite often.

I can see the waves, they're good, my plan is to go immediately but I end up running around for hours to get home, get my stuff and get back. There always seems to be a number of people who are trying to slow me down. I'm not aware of it in the dream but they seem to be trying to stall me. Once I was able to do what I needed to do to get back to the beach and as I was about to paddle out, alarm clock.

Actually I can't remember ever actually surfing in a dream.

Quote Originally Posted by wallysurfr View Post
    Same here. Every time. And it happens quite often.

I can see the waves, they're good, my plan is to go immediately but I end up running around for hours to get home, get my stuff and get back. There always seems to be a number of people who are trying to slow me down. I'm not aware of it in the dream but they seem to be trying to stall me. Once I was able to do what I needed to do to get back to the beach and as I was about to paddle out, alarm clock.

Actually I can't remember ever actually surfing in a dream.
    Well, wally, of course you have a personal connection to get around that, don't you? WWJD

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Well, wally, of course you have a personal connection to get around that, don't you? WWJD
    HATE HATE HATE!

Wrong thread Yankee.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    HATE HATE HATE!

Wrong thread Yankee.
    Wrong thread yourself, sparky. Develop a sense of humor or just plain lighten up, Francine.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    I don't know what He would do in that situation. But if He forgot His board like others have in their dreams it wouldn't matter. He can walk on water!

Place this code at the end of your tag: