LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Surfing Nightmares

    Has anyone else ever had the nightmare of paddling for a wave, and not being able to pop up? Ive had that dream 2 nights in a row and i want to know if it means anything. It felt like my arms were stuck to the board almost

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Promontorium Tremendum
    Posts
    972
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkSurfing View Post
    Has anyone else ever had the nightmare of paddling for a wave, and not being able to pop up? Ive had that dream 2 nights in a row and i want to know if it means anything. It felt like my arms were stuck to the board almost
    it means you have a deep-rooted psychosis. tell us about your childhood.

  3. #3
    No one has lived after their last surf session to tell us about their dream....

  4. #4
    In my surfing-related dreams, I never even make it to the beach. I'm always getting held up

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    connecticut/rhodeisland border
    Posts
    27
    Images
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    In my surfing-related dreams, I never even make it to the beach. I'm always getting held up
    I've had the same dream...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Green Room
    Posts
    905
    Images
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    In my surfing-related dreams, I never even make it to the beach. I'm always getting held up
    Same here. Every time. And it happens quite often.

    I can see the waves, they're good, my plan is to go immediately but I end up running around for hours to get home, get my stuff and get back. There always seems to be a number of people who are trying to slow me down. I'm not aware of it in the dream but they seem to be trying to stall me. Once I was able to do what I needed to do to get back to the beach and as I was about to paddle out, alarm clock.

    Actually I can't remember ever actually surfing in a dream.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    3,607
    Quote Originally Posted by wallysurfr View Post
    Same here. Every time. And it happens quite often.

    I can see the waves, they're good, my plan is to go immediately but I end up running around for hours to get home, get my stuff and get back. There always seems to be a number of people who are trying to slow me down. I'm not aware of it in the dream but they seem to be trying to stall me. Once I was able to do what I needed to do to get back to the beach and as I was about to paddle out, alarm clock.

    Actually I can't remember ever actually surfing in a dream.
    Well, wally, of course you have a personal connection to get around that, don't you? WWJD

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charleston
    Posts
    1,350
    Images
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Well, wally, of course you have a personal connection to get around that, don't you? WWJD
    HATE HATE HATE!

    Wrong thread Yankee.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    3,607
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    HATE HATE HATE!

    Wrong thread Yankee.
    Wrong thread yourself, sparky. Develop a sense of humor or just plain lighten up, Francine.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Green Room
    Posts
    905
    Images
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Well, wally, of course you have a personal connection to get around that, don't you? WWJD
    I don't know what He would do in that situation. But if He forgot His board like others have in their dreams it wouldn't matter. He can walk on water!