LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Supposed to be swell coming in thurs/fri next week. Same this week, but it got downgraded. Will still be shoulder/head 16 second period

Quote Originally Posted by cbb09 View Post
    Supposed to be swell coming in thurs/fri next week. Same this week, but it got downgraded. Will still be shoulder/head 16 second period
    That's good news, hope wind cooperates

North coast looks best, head to shoulder this morning , best to get it early before wind gets on it

North coast looks best, head to shoulder this morning , best to get it early before wind gets on it
    Gotcha, well I'm staying in rincon but that's not too far

Nice community, I've been here since November. Going home next weekend.

Nice community, I've been here since November. Going home next weekend.
    I was there back in late Oct., you must of gotten there just after we left, but haven't left until we are returning again, i'm jelous lol

Has been a fantastic experience. What day you coming in?
    Check out 911surfreport.com. For wilderness. Marias pistons doggies was working this morning oh sets, got one 125 wave, alot of close outs, tomorrow supposed to be better.

Has been a fantastic experience. What day you coming in?
    Check out 911surfreport.com. For wilderness. Marias pistons doggies was working this morning oh sets, got one 125 wave, alot of close outs, tomorrow supposed to be better.
    Leaving late on the 24th, arriving early on the 25, staying through the 30th. Conflicting reports on various sites, but sounds like a swell is on the way. Definitely will check 911surfreport as well. Glad you had a great time down there, it's a great place.

Jobos is your best bet

Goin to Puerto next year... Counting the days