LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    Supposed to be swell coming in thurs/fri next week. Same this week, but it got downgraded. Will still be shoulder/head 16 second period

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    3,991
    Quote Originally Posted by cbb09 View Post
    Supposed to be swell coming in thurs/fri next week. Same this week, but it got downgraded. Will still be shoulder/head 16 second period
    That's good news, hope wind cooperates

  3. #13
    North coast looks best, head to shoulder this morning , best to get it early before wind gets on it

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    3,991
    Quote Originally Posted by cbb09 View Post
    North coast looks best, head to shoulder this morning , best to get it early before wind gets on it
    Gotcha, well I'm staying in rincon but that's not too far

  5. #15
    Nice community, I've been here since November. Going home next weekend.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    3,991
    Quote Originally Posted by cbb09 View Post
    Nice community, I've been here since November. Going home next weekend.
    I was there back in late Oct., you must of gotten there just after we left, but haven't left until we are returning again, i'm jelous lol

  7. #17
    Has been a fantastic experience. What day you coming in?
    Check out 911surfreport.com. For wilderness. Marias pistons doggies was working this morning oh sets, got one 125 wave, alot of close outs, tomorrow supposed to be better.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    3,991
    Quote Originally Posted by cbb09 View Post
    Has been a fantastic experience. What day you coming in?
    Check out 911surfreport.com. For wilderness. Marias pistons doggies was working this morning oh sets, got one 125 wave, alot of close outs, tomorrow supposed to be better.
    Leaving late on the 24th, arriving early on the 25, staying through the 30th. Conflicting reports on various sites, but sounds like a swell is on the way. Definitely will check 911surfreport as well. Glad you had a great time down there, it's a great place.

  9. #19
    Jobos is your best bet

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sneads Ferry
    Posts
    8
    Goin to Puerto next year... Counting the days