LOGIN | REGISTER

Surfboards For Sale!

Doing a little spring cleaning, making room to make some more boards. All boards are located in Lewes, DE. These were all shaped & glass by me. Feel free to email me with any questions you may have matt@garbuttsurfboards.com.

1. 5'2" x 21 1/2" x 2 1/2" Mini Simmons, excellent condition, glass on wood keels, very fast and a wave catching machine $450

2. 5'8" x 21" x 2 3/4" Stubbie Hull, great condition, single fin that is fast & fun $325

3. 7'4" x 22 1/2" x 2 7/8" Long Hull similar to Anderson Bojorquez, great condition, single fin, thin foil, fast & fluid. $385

4. 5'11" x 22" x 2 7/8" MP Hull, designed after Michael Peterson's Morning of the Earth Board. Single fin, very fun, couple heal dings, volan glass. $200

For more information on Garbutt Surfboards visit www.garbuttsurfboards.com
    Last edited by mgarbutt; Mar 21, 2013 at 10:42 PM.

Nice looking boards man... can we get some dims on them?

Thanks! Don't know the dims off the top of my head but will get them posted up in the next day.

Are you willing to ship? or meet half way?

Not really looking to ship & have an incredibly busy schedule. Send me & email and maybe we can work something out. Thanks!

Sorry for the delay but all the full dims have now been posted for the boards. Feel free to email me with any questions!

www.garbuttsurfboards.com