LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up OC MD off the hook today

I was expecting clean , but chest to shoulder high based on the forcast , man was I surprised ,it was all head to dbl overhead this am!!it was pumPing. May hit Assateague after 3:30 . Any one else get some today?: getting fueled up on half price burgers at ***ers!
    Last edited by Surfmdoc; Mar 13, 2013 at 05:53 PM.

Double overhead........hahaha. It was damn near perfect though.

amazing sandbars all over the place

double overhead????????

I didn't see any DOH action mid town but it was super clean with some mid-chest freaks coming through. Mostly thigh and waist high but still super fun.

Images
    I was gonna call it shoulder high at best but very clean and fun. I dont think I saw a head high wave all morning in Maryland.
    Last edited by Zippy; Mar 13, 2013 at 11:35 PM.

Did NJShredder relocate?

8. Oh great not only are you telling everyone to come surf there but your lying to make more people come. It was not DOH, youre on crack. Here is the real truth, it sucked. There was a gang of Great Whites in the lineup attacking people and the water is polluted. I also heard that there were some naval mines in the lineup from WWII that floated over from Europe. OC = Instant Death.

Quote Originally Posted by im way better than you View Post
    Oh great not only are you telling everyone to come surf there but your lying to make more people come. It was not DOH, youre on crack. Here is the real truth, it sucked. There was a gang of Great Whites in the lineup attacking people and the water is polluted. I also heard that there were some naval mines in the lineup from WWII that floated over from Europe. OC = Instant Death.
    You should paddle out BRAH!!!

Got 4hrs in was real fun all day get it while its here!