LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Small Wave shortboards

    Hey does anyone have a used or maybe new but cheap small wave shortboard for sale? Im 5'6 and looking for a smaller board that works great in small waves.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    philly - margate
    Posts
    77
    Images
    1
    got a 5'6 sweet potato but im pretty sure its gonna have to much volume unless u weight 180

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    LI NY
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by es-dot View Post
    got a 5'6 sweet potato but im pretty sure its gonna have to much volume unless u weight 180
    Where / how much?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    philly - margate
    Posts
    77
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SHREDSLED View Post
    Where / how much?
    pm me for price

  5. #5
    I have a barely used, 5'6 Fred rubble with stock dims that might work for you. In about the same height as you and it works great for me

  6. #6
    How does that Fred Rubble work on small mushy days? Im looking for a board for mushy summer waves in Jersey

  7. #7
    Does anybody still have a Tommy Moore slop rod for sale? and would any of you recommend it? I heard it rips in New Jersey slop waves

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by mgshevs View Post
    Does anybody still have a Tommy Moore slop rod for sale? and would any of you recommend it? I heard it rips in New Jersey slop waves
    For what it's worth...There was/is a guy on here that whenever small wave boards were discussed, he would always bring up the slop rod and how great it is. So much so, that you almost wonder if he was Tommy Moore

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by mgshevs View Post
    How does that Fred Rubble work on small mushy days? Im looking for a board for mushy summer waves in Jersey
    as long as the wave has a little push to it, mushy knee to waist high days are a blast on the fred rubble. the board goes insane on the waist high + days as well

  10. #10
    Wish people would leave the shortboards at home for the small waves personally. Never understood why 2 people need to paddle out on shortboards and get in the way of the 30 guys on longboards sitting 20 feet outside of them. Not a personal hit just decided this was as good a place as any to put this out there lol.


    Though I guess this might not even apply depending on what you mean by small waves