LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Dude, be careful who you listen to on this forum...?!

Wait. Are you saying that just because some of us disagree with your professed, twisted skill of enticing kids to your side with surfboards, candy & who knows what else, that we're steering people in the wrong direction?

No. No 'wayne.' You're working this kid.
    Come to you & he gets a free board.
    Put up with your brainwashing & proselytizing, he gets a free board.
    Problem is....it ain't free.

Not only have you hijacked another thread on this forum, you piece of self-righteous, self-aggrandizing, lying sack, you've shown your true colors by ripping on every person who posts on this forum.

As well, you are, again, tryingto lure young people to you with merchandise. If your gawd is so powerful, if he's the way & the truth, then you would never ever have to entice young people with your sick materialistic goods.

No, wayne. You are the wack job.

And kid, if you're reading this: just remember that many serial killers have the middle name of wayne. I'm not making that up.
    WOW and as for enticing kids, I have 7 of my own so lets get the story straight. I keep forgetting that everytime I post , I have to expect this.

LOL I love this forum. Not only do we get surf, but religious, political, legal, and other fun topics abound. Free speech at its best/worst. Cole, I wasn't bull****ting you btw. I started surfing in Florida a little over 13 years ago in Cocoa/Melbourne area. Have a great time down here, but please consider what I said.

I'm shocked how many serial killers have the name Wayne. Nice bit of research on that.

Kinda spooky, eh Kai....? Truth is always stranger than fiction.

And solid items that you posted for KidCole re: FLA. You might have just saved him a few years in the school of hard surfo knocks.

I agree with everyone on the concept of getting something bigger. You really need to learn on something more stable and easier to paddle and suitable for the size waves that are more conducive to learning, which are small ones. As a rule of thumb, the smaller the wave the larger the board (seems ironic to beginners, but really true) up to a point, wherein you get into really large waves and begin to need more stability again and go to larger boards called guns that like .1% of surfers really progress into, so pretty much you'll want to learn on small waves on something larger. A funshape would be great, and a longboard probably even better. Especially considering you're likely to be trying it out in warmer weather like summer when it is really small here on the east coast. I pretty much don't even look at my shortboards until september. I ride a 9-0 or a really fat fish all summer. I would get a longboard.