LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Smile Red dog in the morning...

The latest from The Point

2. classic everything... classic wave, classic board, classic wetsuit, classic guy. maybe i'll be that classic one day.

Thanks, the board is a blast to ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Thanks, the board is a blast to ride.
    Is it on markdown from $500k after the recent product implosion? Or is this just more tool marketing on your part?

Are Porsche prices marked down if someone drives one into a wall?

Enjoy the video if you can.

I think that comparing one's pile of balsa chips to a high-quality, German made, race-bred performance automobile is fatuous & just a bit south of loony toons.

"Ian, who was the rider, has already broken four boards so far this season, all of which were specifically designed for big waves. "

This is why I asked about the markdown....you apparently just lost $ 2 MLN in revenue on those 4 splinter-tops, so I figured, y'know, maybe a sale, say $300k apiece, to generate revenue so you can continue to produce products from your gnome-inhabited fantasy island.

But, looks like I'm wrong again ...sigh.

Nice vid Roy. I keep meaning to donate to the new 12'9" Americas trip. Hope it makes it down to SD this time. Thanks for posting.

"The glide shall not be truncated."

1million, 300k, 50k,6k.. Doesn't matter no one is going to pay for them.

I clicked on that friggen video and my computer locked up. Had to turn it off and restart. WTF ? I guess that's what I get for trying to look at that retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Inland View Post
    I clicked on that friggen video and my computer locked up. Had to turn it off and restart. WTF ? I guess that's what I get for trying to look at that retard.
    Did you restart it 3 times?