LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    What Fitz & Koki said.

And stop smokin' that jank, bunky. (that's a joke, ok)
    OH I get it. but that's not gonna happen Cletus. I know it's not Uranus because there's no herpes sores. (funnier joke).

today's shot.
    can't hardly see it because of clouds,

camara3.jpg

but there it is

camara7.jpg

check it out. today the volcano is belching out mass quantities of noxious fumages.

alright chicha...you got me...just turned it on and saw very little, then it gradually appeared...what the hell is it?

you talking about Nibiru? Or the Vulcan, which is glowing now. If Nibiru, I've gotten a lot of info from YOWUSA. This guy explains what it's not. it's 49 minutes. that's how I got to the cam. checking out if it"s caca de vaca.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Nibiru doesn't exist. This is likely a lens effect. It reminds me of the google street view UFO pictures. All were simple lens flares and reflections.

This was what freaked people out:
    http://abcnews.go.com/m/blogEntry?id=17347078

Then, I searched around the street view in the same location and found this:

Simple lens flare. Camera optics can easily create strange effects, and peoples' imaginations run wild.
    Dude.Stop the denial. You KNOW that is a ufo. You must be one of those trying to suppress the info from getting out.Or...you are one of...THEM.

It's the ghost of the black spy vs spy

spyv.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by mushdoc View Post
    Dude.Stop the denial. You KNOW that is a ufo. You must be one of those trying to suppress the info from getting out.Or...you are one of...THEM.
    Maybe that's just what I want to you think. I am really just a decoy, causing suspension to redirect attention from the real truth.

its a scout ship from a race of large-breasted amazon women who need surfers to re-populate their race.