LOGIN | REGISTER

1. Good Karma Video

Went offshore today fishing.... Generally, I won't post fishing videos here, as this is for surfing... But, I'll make a rare exception for this video...

Images
    So did he revive? I think this is great and a perfect example that it takes a real sportsman to care about nature. A fisherman cares about water quality and the health of the fish he pursues, a deer hunter cares about the health and wellness of the deer he hunts. It's never a bunch of armchair environmentalists that make a difference its the people who see, hear and touch nature everyday that make the biggest impact in the world, one fish, one bird, one deer at a time. I love Blue Water!
    Last edited by Zippy; Mar 17, 2013 at 02:19 AM.

3. Yes, exactly, and very well said, thanks........ And yes, this Sailfish kicked, and was off for a better day.... Hard to describe the experience, but I hope the video did a reasonable job...

Images
    Nice job man, what goes around comes around.

Images
    Indeed! Good on ya, Mate!

Images
    thumbs up for sure, takes a different kind of fisherman to have that passion, plus it will probably put you in good favor with nature so the next time your in the lineup you wont have a close call.

7. Quote Originally Posted by no6rider89 View Post
    thumbs up for sure, takes a different kind of fisherman to have that passion, plus it will probably put you in good favor with nature so the next time your in the lineup you wont have a close call.
    Hey, thanks man... But I don't surf anymore due to a neck injury, but, I'm doing very well, 95% + recovered, but MD's say "don't surf, too risky for my condition" - So, when I'm not fishing, I'll make videos for you guys in the water...