LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My favorite part of surfing is the drop.

I've always wanted to sky dive. but, it's kinda expensive. I bet these guys got some cash.

Holy hell, that is awesome!

how messed up would it be to be sitting in an office looking out the window, then SPLAT! That would be the only thing you'd think of the rest of your life.

only to have fog on his lense!!! lol.

Images
    That's sick! Gotta love their reactions at the end, pure stoke.

one year, coming back from CR our jet hit a hole in the ssky and we dropped like a rock. I was pulled up against my belt for the longest time. Most were crying and praying. I was hooting and laughing (my wife told me later). when it was over everyone was giving me stink eye. I said"What! It's our last ride. might as well enjoy it."

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    one year, coming back from CR our jet hit a hole in the ssky and we dropped like a rock. I was pulled up against my belt for the longest time. Most were crying and praying. I was hooting and laughing (my wife told me later). when it was over everyone was giving me stink eye. I said"What! It's our last ride. might as well enjoy it."
    hahahaha thats so funny man. just made my day.

Hardcore man, those people prob thought you were insane! Nice video

before we left for SJO, we tried to finish a wad of chronic we got at Kryp road in Jaco, so I was insane in my membrane.

Nice. Sounds like a typical CR departure, finish the goodies!