Super easy to do...
- Set your GoPro into Time Lapse Mode (I use a pic every 2 seconds setting)
- In one hour or so, it will take about 2,000 pics
- Delete the first few and last few pics (you're moving the camera around)
- Import the picture folder into Cineform (free from GoPro.com)
- Use Cineform to make the Time-Lapse video (about 2 clicks, then a 15-20 min. processing time)
- Import the Cineform output video into another video processor. I use Adobe Premiere Elements 11 ($99)
- Speed up the video 2x
- Add music of choice...
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Mar 18, 2013, 12:47 AM #1
Jupiter GoPro Sunset - Off my dock a few days ago....
Mar 18, 2013, 01:32 AM #2
any stills of the blonde around the 15 second mark?
Mar 18, 2013, 01:39 AM #3
Mar 18, 2013, 01:54 AM #4
nah, it was for humor. glad you found it funny and didn't get all aggressive....
Mar 18, 2013, 02:34 AM #5
Mar 18, 2013, 07:37 PM #6Senior Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
Cool vid. I will be down there next week! Can't wait for surf, donuts, warm sun, Dune dog and Food shack!
Mar 19, 2013, 04:10 AM #7
Mar 19, 2013, 03:06 PM #8
Yeah Dunes always has 8 million people there, but good stuff...we welcome you down to the sunshine state....JunoPierSurfing....I think I've paddleboarded by your place before....I'll stop by for a beer next time buddy!