Jupiter GoPro Sunset - Off my dock a few days ago....
Super easy to do...
- Set your GoPro into Time Lapse Mode (I use a pic every 2 seconds setting)
- In one hour or so, it will take about 2,000 pics
- Delete the first few and last few pics (you're moving the camera around)
- Import the picture folder into Cineform (free from GoPro.com)
- Use Cineform to make the Time-Lapse video (about 2 clicks, then a 15-20 min. processing time)
- Import the Cineform output video into another video processor. I use Adobe Premiere Elements 11 ($99)
- Speed up the video 2x
- Add music of choice...
any stills of the blonde around the 15 second mark?
Errr... Yes, that's my woman, so NO, you can't have them... LOL... Very funny reply man, very... Hats off for humor, I love it.... (Oh, wait, you're going to tell me that's wasn't for humor - See, I beat you to the punch on that one...)
Yeah Dunes always has 8 million people there, but good stuff...we welcome you down to the sunshine state....JunoPierSurfing....I think I've paddleboarded by your place before....I'll stop by for a beer next time buddy!