LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shop wit best used board rack in jersey

wheres da best used board rack?@!

looking for weird short shapes...and a bing puck
    Last edited by patgeds22; Mar 20, 2013 at 12:55 AM.

Craigslist. Good used board racks are a thing of the past. Why sell your board for 50% of retail when you can get full price by doing it yourself.

uhh i know theres some shops with good racks nobody's trying to promote their ****?

Images
    I know Heritage in OC has some new Bing Pucks, and a bunch of used boards. Check out Greenlight in Manasquan. I've never been but I hear they have a bunch of used boards and lots of cool local shapes. I've been trying to get over there one of these days.

Brave New World In Point has a decent used board rack but a little over priced like everything else there.

Images
    heritage in margate has a good selection of used boards and a bunch of brand new CI boards cheap

Quote Originally Posted by RobG View Post
    I know Heritage in OC has some new Bing Pucks, and a bunch of used boards. Check out Greenlight in Manasquan. I've never been but I hear they have a bunch of used boards and lots of cool local shapes. I've been trying to get over there one of these days.
    second this... oc heritage has a ton of used boards right now, including a bing puck (not sure of the size)

Heritage has a good selection. Brave New World has a good selection too, but as others said, a bit pricey.

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    second this... oc heritage has a ton of used boards right now, including a bing puck (not sure of the size)
    unless OP wants the board i'd be interested in that, could you post the size and price if you happen to see it again? (i have a bit of a drive to OC so i wouldn't do it unless he's not in the area)
    Last edited by surf05; Mar 24, 2013 at 04:28 AM.