LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    I'd give up a day of surfing for front row Pearl Jam at Wrigley this summer. I'd give up a summer of surfing to go back in time to see The Wailers in 75. Any show.
    I saw them in 75 in Georgetown U Gymnasium. Didn't have to give up anything but 20 bucks for tickets and gas.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Just became a Dad last weekend, definitely give up a day of surfing to hang with my daughter. But I hope eventually she'll paddle out with me.
    Congratulations! The journey begins.
    I have 4: 2 boys and 2 girls. 2 in college and 2 in high school.
    The girls have been a joy. The boys upon turning 13 have "tag teamed" my wife and I with their antics.
    Take care.

A day in court in front of a judge who said "you don't have to pay your ex alimony anymore" ... She makes more then me and I still gots to pay that women.. Jersey suxs!
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...ps-shudder-at/

"My own divorce resulted in a lifetime alimony order in 2008. I remember during one of the court hearings, the judge saying to me, 'It's not fair, but it's the law.'"

http://www.nj.com/hunterdon-county-d...ntroduced.html
    Last edited by marksharky; Mar 22, 2013 at 03:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    My son is looking at colleges and I've already made it clear I won't pay for a major with no job prospects and this was one of his choices. He is a mountain guy so it sounds like he has some opportunity out west if he heads down this route.

Missed out on the vasectomy, eh.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    I saw them in 75 in Georgetown U Gymnasium. Didn't have to give up anything but 20 bucks for tickets and gas.
    http://midnightraverblog.com/tag/georgetown-university/

Coulndnt be more jealous.

6. I would give up a day surfing, if it meant I was jumping on a plane to go to Indo for 2 weeks....surfing 10 solid days instead of one mediocre Jersey sandbar day.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Missed out on the vasectomy, eh.
    yep. as a man, if I don't want kids, SHE gets the surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    We had bleacher seats. I asked a girl "usher" where, she just pointed back towards a wall and continued smoking her fatty. we went up front. they played for over an hour, left for what seemed like 30 min, came back for over an hour again.

last year I was a groomsman in my buddy's wedding. It was on the beach in south nags head. It was early september and it was firing, but I couldn't touch it. We had to set **** up all day, then wedding, then reception. All within sight of the ocean. Torture. The next day it was all blown out.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    last year I was a groomsman in my buddy's wedding. It was on the beach in south nags head. It was early september and it was firing, but I couldn't touch it. We had to set **** up all day, then wedding, then reception. All within sight of the ocean. Torture. The next day it was all blown out.
    That's rough, my sympathy Lee.