LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

what would you give up a day of surfing for?

sex obviously.

in the winter:

Meh, I hate snow. Sex is obvious.

I would give up a day of surfing for a day with my other lady:

On this:

Oh man, I would love to get my C30 on that!!

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Meh, I hate snow. Sex is obvious.

I would give up a day of surfing for a day with my other lady:

On this:

You work for BMW? Isn't that their test track in SC?

Anyway, I'm not forum-techy enough to embed things... Let's just say the Wahoo, Yellowfin and Blackfin are running hard for this early in the year. Hell, I'd almost give one of my stones to be on a 50' sport fish, in the fighting chair playing tug-of-war with a 70+ lb Wahoo with a plate of almost-alive Yellowfin sushi nuggets on the bridge to keep the energy up!

I gave up my family in 76. My dad was an Army officer. we moved here from Colorado. He got stationed in the desert of Utah. I said I was staying because the waves suck in Skull Valley.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    I gave up my family in 76. My dad was an Army officer. we moved here from Colorado. He got stationed in the desert of Utah. I said I was staying because the waves suck in Skull Valley.
    Man, you get the prize! Good call- you can always visit, after all.
    I was expecting bunch of skydiving, extreme sports bs boasting on this thread but your reply had me laughing.
    Good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    That's VIR: Virginia International Raceway - and I agree with brewengineer. A day at the track would definitely be a good day to spend on dry land.

Images
    Shoot I thought that was summit point for a second, looking at the straight down to that hairpin. Fishing and Racing are definitely two things you can't go wrong with.

Images
    I would give up a day of surfing to go pick up my multi million dollar lottery winnings.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post

Anyway, I'm not forum-techy enough to embed things... Let's just say the Wahoo, Yellowfin and Blackfin are running hard for this early in the year. Hell, I'd almost give one of my stones to be on a 50' sport fish, in the fighting chair playing tug-of-war with a 70+ lb Wahoo with a plate of almost-alive Yellowfin sushi nuggets on the bridge to keep the energy up!
    As ziptiespec said, it is VIR. One of the best tracks in the east. My STI never gets a good workout on the public roads, so the track is needed.