LOGIN | REGISTER

NJ Shaper Prices

I know there are a million threads like this, but none of them answer my question so I'm just going to delete this as soon as I get an answer. How much do most boards cost right from the shaper? Specifically Brian Wynn.

He charges too little for something that is worth much more. Why not just call him and ask???

Quote Originally Posted by foamdust View Post
    He charges too little for something that is worth much more. Why not just call him and ask???
    because i'm debating whether or not i should get a new or used board. i don't want to pay the ridiculous off the rack prices so i'd like to know if his are cheaper. i know it would be better to get a board from him but when you don't have the cash it's not always an option

Quote Originally Posted by surf05 View Post
    because i'm debating whether or not i should get a new or used board. i don't want to pay the ridiculous off the rack prices so i'd like to know if his are cheaper. i know it would be better to get a board from him but when you don't have the cash it's not always an option
    Your going to pay anywhere from 600-800 on a custom. If you dont have the money nor have the purpose for a new board get a used board or two. Better to have 1 summer board and 1 short board than 1 custom.