LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: stealth swell

Thumbs up stealth swell

intense storm nearby; it was whackin ystdy; mackin today.....complete w/offshores....was
    south jersey the only place?

Friends were texting me all morning as I sit in the office...said it was chest high even through the high tide on LBI... With the nnw this morning couldn't imagine north would be cleaner... Looked fun to me...
    Attached Images Attached Images

the tide bottoms out at 2; i'm going to try to evade responsibility and go 4 2nd sesh...

Images
    Yeah, I woulda banged outta work for this but it wasn't doable today.

On my way.... will report back

Quote Originally Posted by live4truth View Post
    Friends were texting me all morning as I sit in the office...said it was chest high even through the high tide on LBI... With the nnw this morning couldn't imagine north would be cleaner... Looked fun to me...
    I stared at this pic for 5 minutes trying to figure out what the hell I was looking at before I realized it was upside down.

Images
    yeah thought it was only going to be decent in the early morning and it's still going off... sat through a 2 hour meeting and have a pile of crap to deal with on my desk. I wish I would have bailed on that meeting and snuck a few in

Images
    I was thinking about testing them today and just not coming back from lunch. I don't think they'd fire me.

Do it!

going out now looks like its switching offshore
    thesurfersview is calling chest-head