LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Losttsol View Post
    Totally agree with this. We did this a few times when I was younger. Find a house with no cars and park under it. Make sure it's a rental property though...easy to tell by the signs. This time of year only a few of the houses are rented, so it should be easy pickings. I'm thinking Avon would be your best bet. Way more rental properties than Buxton. Watch out for the ghosts of the ancient Kinakeeters though. Avon is their home.
    but don't sue if the home owner arrives and shoots you for trespassing (I know I would)

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    but don't sue if the home owner arrives and shoots you for trespassing (I know I would)
    You better be sure they have a weapon on them and have threatened your life before doing that, if i'm not mistaken, it's still murder if you just show up and shoot and kill them and they aren't armed.

You would actually shoot a kid for parking their van under your place for a couple of days to surf? That's ridiculous.

not sure about the law in NC but in some states you can use deadly force for intrusion only. parking the van, i would not shoot, press charges yes if they were douches. if they asked up front I would be cool with them using my place any time. It's all about respect.