LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Images
    actually just looked at it again and virginia beach isnt getting any decent swell right now, can you fix this?

it's fixed, thank you very much.

Images
    Still doesnt work on IE on my end and the reply menu is not functional.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    Still doesnt work on IE on my end and the reply menu is not functional.
    I can't replicate any problems with IE on my end... And to my knowledge no one else has reported a problem with IE. Did you make sure to clear cache?

Images
    I did clear the cache. I had been having an issue in OCMD with everything but the Sahara cam. Updated java and was happy when all showed fine except the inlet cam. I excitedly rushed to swell info thinking I was a genius and it was fixed but no luck. Been having this issue for a few weeks with IE. I wonder if its a security issue on my computer?

Images
    So, your having problem viewing the OC Surfcam on Swellinfo?
    This thread was regarding the surf forecast page. Are you having a problem with the forecast page?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    I did clear the cache. I had been having an issue in OCMD with everything but the Sahara cam. Updated java and was happy when all showed fine except the inlet cam. I excitedly rushed to swell info thinking I was a genius and it was fixed but no luck. Been having this issue for a few weeks with IE. I wonder if its a security issue on my computer?

Zippy, you might want to switch to Firefox...IE leaves you more exposed than you want to be.
    Haven't had an issue with the site at all with firefox

Images
    No not the OC surfcam through swellinfo, I was using the example to show that I thought that the 2 issues were connected somehow with an old version of Java or IE. But clearly my issues with the forecast page are not connected with either of these 2 things. I have no functionality on the forecast page through IE but everything looks fine now in chrome.

Zippy, you might want to switch to Firefox
    Thanks Koki I might have to try that.