LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3/2 in jersey

Greetings from Rincon PR.
    Should I wear a rash guard or go bare-back for the afternoon? SPF 30 or 50 on my face? I been here 9 days now and I'm starting to peel. Bwa HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

I guess I shouldn't laugh to hard at y'all, I'll be back in NJ this week.....

Quote Originally Posted by ChavezYChavez View Post
    Greetings from Rincon PR.
    Should I wear a rash guard or go bare-back for the afternoon? SPF 30 or 50 on my face? I been here 9 days now and I'm starting to peel. Bwa HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

I guess I shouldn't laugh to hard at y'all, I'll be back in NJ this week.....
    Nice man, i'll be down in a few weeks. Definitely bare-back and SPF 50, and don't forget to drink plenty of Pirate Special's down at Villa Cofresi, mmm Rummmm....

...and the roast pig at Shipwrecks... totally authentic. They even got the 14 year old kid back there hacking up juicy pork with a machete!

Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    ...and the roast pig at Shipwrecks... totally authentic. They even got the 14 year old kid back there hacking up juicy pork with a machete!
    Just careful of the hot sauce bottle with the skull and cross bones on it, learned that one the hard way. I typically cover my food in hot sauce and thought nothing of it when I used this stuff the 1st time, i'm starting to sweat just typing about it, you'll be wishing you had a snow cone, i'll leave you with that visual
    Last edited by DawnPatrolSUP; Apr 1, 2013 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Just careful of the hot sauce bottle with the skull and cross bones on it, learned that one the hard way. I typically cover my food in hot sauce and thought nothing of it when I used this stuff the 1st time, i'm starting to sweat just typing about it, you'll be wishing you had a snow cone, i'll let you with that visual
    I'm surprised at how good the wings were at Shipwrecks. Both hot and gauva.
    yeah man, had the Pirate Special on Saturday night at the Villa C. There was a sweet 15 bday party going down. I was the creepy 50 year old hovering around the pool tables....

Quote Originally Posted by ChavezYChavez View Post
    I'm surprised at how good the wings were at Shipwrecks. Both hot and gauva.
    yeah man, had the Pirate Special on Saturday night at the Villa C. There was a sweet 15 bday party going down. I was the creepy 50 year old hovering around the pool tables....
    I had the fish tacos (mahi or grouper, can't remember), but the hot sauce was really good, just way hotter than expected. Sweet 15 huh, what a great time it was to be that age (time flies), you dirty dog you! HAHA By chance did you find a coconut stashed under one of the pool tables by the wicker furniture? I left it there one night and forgot all about it, must of been my 4th or 5th, things get pretty blurry after a couple.

I need a vacation.........

been wearing a 3/2 in new york since late january, dont have a winter suit:/

its time to give it a try with the lighter rubber. I use a 4-3 with just a pull on hood cap all winter...if my kid or wife is with me..they get the hood...the key to me...is good gloves and boots...and a sunny day....it beats surfing in the snow..rain...