LOGIN | REGISTER

Kick ass Croatan

This is 1 shot of an 18 shot sequence. Those 8-10 guys that were out this afternoon, 3:30-5:30,<br /> 3-9-13, there are some bomb classics to be had. Conyact if interested, trashnmore@yahoo.comSurf3913261ol.JPG

Sick shot! Haven't seen Croatan like that in a while.

Images
    I was out there at that time, a little further south, paying my dues! It was pretty big.

me too. Trashnmore if you don't zoom / crop so hard you will get a clearer picture... I'll inspire you with a little song.

Dey see me Croppin'
    Dey Hatin'
    Yeeaaahhh Dey see me Croppin' PICTURES

Croppin' so hard
    Croppin' Croppin' so hard
    Erey day I'm Croppin'en
    Croppin'en Croppin'en

Zoom and crop keeps my prices up. No complaints from any customers over the past 6 years. Customers review
    all their pics full size before deciding on what they want to spend.
    A new surf product will be hitting the web in about 2 weeks, still a secret at this time. I can tell you that starting price will be $225.00 dollars, no two will be the same. I will post it when mine is ready. This product will be a VB exclusive.
    I have not seen this being done anywhere else.
    Sharp clear uncropped pics online = no sales

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by trashnmore View Post
    Zoom and crop keeps my prices up. No complaints from any customers over the past 6 years. Customers review
    all their pics full size before deciding on what they want to spend.
    A new surf product will be hitting the web in about 2 weeks, still a secret at this time. I can tell you that starting price will be $225.00 dollars, no two will be the same. I will post it when mine is ready. This product will be a VB exclusive.
    I have not seen this being done anywhere else.
    Sharp clear uncropped pics online = no sales
    what is the foolish trickery you propose?

No tricks.
    I have just named the upcoming product ( Shady Image ). I will not be looking to mass produce since each one
    is customized for each individual. I can say it is water proof and will be way cool. These will not be available in any surf shop, although i'm sure they may try to copy.