LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    anyone been writing letters to Peter healey at the DOC and CRMC on tower hill road? Hope so. more mail they get the better. thanks.

Images
    yes, on it.

on a side note everyone should take a massive dump on the guys property at the end of ruggles avenue. big white house at the end. guy is a doughe. more than likely getting a kickback from the developer of the jetty solution.

gracias seldom seen

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    yes, on it.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by littlerhody View Post
    gracias seldom seen
    Denada amigo...and I will leave a nice big steamer on Capt. douches property someday.

i took a bunch of pictures of the damage to cliffwalk around ruggles today. id like to see what everyone else thinks about the damage and if you believe jetties are truly necessary. that will let everyone assess the damage for themselves.

-The worst part is clearly where the walkway partially collapsed, this is right in front of the Anglesea estate... where access is restricted
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Aquidneck; Apr 6, 2013 at 05:55 AM.

This is Anglesea Estate... Right above my head where these shots were taken there is several strings of BARBED WIRE intertwined into the iron fence (i'm kicking myself now for not getting a shot of it). I think that makes it kind of obvious that this person who owns this estate does not take kindly to other people, nor does he care for their safety. i'm pretty sure the 5ft stone wall with another 5ft of iron fencing should be enough to keep people out, barbed wire totally unnecessary<br /><br /> Attachment 7255Attachment 7256

Quote Originally Posted by Aquidneck View Post
    This is Anglesea Estate... Right above my head where these shots were taken there is several strings of BARBED WIRE intertwined into the iron fence (i'm kicking myself now for not getting a shot of it). I think that makes it kind of obvious that this person who owns this estate does not take kindly to other people, nor does he care for their safety. i'm pretty sure the 5ft stone wall with another 5ft of iron fencing should be enough to keep people out, barbed wire totally unnecessary<br /><br /> Attachment 7255Attachment 7256
    Attachments not working?