LOGIN | REGISTER

Images

Spring/Short suits and Summer Boards

I'm looking to purchase a spring suit. Just wanted to know some about which you guys think is the best. Also, whats your favorite summer board?

Quote Originally Posted by RIsurfer View Post
    I'm looking to purchase a spring suit. Just wanted to know some about which you guys think is the best. Also, whats your favorite summer board?
    I got an O'Neill 2:1 that i've had for years and still does the trick, they make a good suit

Images
    Okay, thanks man.

Okay, thanks man.
    Anytime dude, you can't got wrong with O'Neill OR Ripcurl (my 3/2 that has lasted years as well)

I have a Rip back zip... they're about $100.

Go to boards for small summer surf are the twin keeled fish and the log. If it's got some juice, the groveler... basically a flatter, shorter, wider shortboard. The market is flooded with them these days.

Images
    Also, whats your favorite summer board?
    I picked up a Chemistry Disk last spring that i've been riding a lot. Its basically a short wide egg, quad fin setup. 5'10" x 22" x 2 3/8" I could undoubtedly have gone shorter, but by keeping it on the bigger sider i had some real fun sessons in punchy waves this winter in 5 mm rubber.

When it gets smaller than waist high and soft in the summer, mini simmons are my go to boards. I havent found anything, including a log, that lets you do as much on a 1-2 foot wave.
    Last edited by mitchell; Apr 3, 2013 at 05:24 PM.