LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mountain Dew

My ads on Swellinfo always seem to be for Spanx. I get a little 'excited" looking at legs and thongs!

Here are some things about mountain dew most people prob don't know...

Mountain Dew Facts #2: Originally Made to Be Mixed with Whiskey

The inventors originally made Mountain Dew to be mixed with whiskey. In fact, that's why they gave the name Mountain Dew.

Mountain Dew Facts #3: Slang for "Moonshine"

Mountain Dew was actually slang for "moonshine". Another fun fact is that the original container featured a hillbilly who was holding a jug of whiskey. There was also an outhouse, a pig, and a man running from the hillbilly who had shot at him.

Mountain Dew Fats #5: Has Orange Juice in It

One of the flavors in Mountain Dew is orange juice. This gives the soft drink a tangy, yet smooth flavor. Another fun fact is that in Japan the drink has tangerine juice rather than orange juice.

Images
    Goes great with Vodka.....is it 5 o'clock yet?

Def going to try some Dew and Jack after work!

Images
    I love this forum. When I check my facebook it makes me want to slam my head into the floor, when I check this forum I always laugh and my faith in humanity is slightly restored, at least temporarily.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    I love this forum. When I check my facebook it makes me want to slam my head into the floor, when I check this forum I always laugh and my faith in humanity is slightly restored, at least temporarily.
    Wake up son. Only chicks and tools have facebook. Just saying...... It's nothing but CIA/Darpa homepage. Developed by the CIA.
    Facebook jumped the shark when they went public and inundated the site with ads...and for most they jumped even before that.

^^^tinfoil hat sale at Target this week??

Mix together Mountain Dew and Captain Morgans. Sounds gross (both suck on their own) but I promise you, it tastes exactly like cream soda.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    ^^^tinfoil hat sale at Target this week??
    Don't be ignorant pumpmaster. Do your research on facebook. For better or worse the CIA/Darpa funded Facebook's development. Fact. No tinfoil hats needed.

Come out of the dark. Turn off your TV.

i have a feeling I'm gonna be pretty drunk tonight