LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Croatan early in the morning. There will be something to stand up on
    Hah, that's a good way to put it. Guess I'm gonna have to get a log for those shin high slapper days when I'm just fiending to ride something

No, come on man, july will be FLAT. Maybe a little southern pulse down at the lighthouse, but I'm still talking thigh high, tops.
    Last edited by leethestud; Apr 4, 2013 at 01:22 PM.

I hate summer in VB. No waves and the roadblocks from Jersey are in mass. I own my own bidniz and I don't go thru tunnels just because of tourons. They freak out going into a hole in the water and fuggup traffic the rest of the day. I head into VB early because those same azz wipes go 50 in the left lane.

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    No, come on man, july will be FLAT. Maybe a little southern pulse down at the lighthouse, but I'm still talking thigh high, tops.
    He's right about down south, actually last summer was great down in buxton/ frisco area. At least once a week in the summer would be chest high and sometimes better. I didnt surf vb at all last summer, hope I didnt miss much.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    I hate summer in VB. No waves and the roadblocks from Jersey are in mass. I own my own bidniz and I don't go thru tunnels just because of tourons. They freak out going into a hole in the water and fuggup traffic the rest of the day. I head into VB early because those same azz wipes go 50 in the left lane.
    ReSPeCT.DaT ToO tROoF.

Ditto,

maybe just maybe do a dawn patrol and you may get nice long board waves,

best bet is just keep driving south

Thanks. Things I have learned from this.
    1- I will need some luck on this trip
    2- I need to buy a longboard
    3- See you at 1st st
    4- In vb, apparently they callem tourons, in Nj they callm shoobies, and they drive trucks with salt life stickers and PA tags in OCMD.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Wet Monster View Post
    Thanks. Things I have learned from this.

4- In vb, apparently they callem tourons, in Nj they callm shoobies, and they drive trucks with salt life stickers and PA tags in OCMD.
    In NJ they call them locals.