LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    She was living in a single room w/ 3 other individuals, one of them was a male, and the other two, well hell the other two were females. God only knows what they were up to in there, and furthermore Susan I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marijuana cigarettes..... reefers

Stay away from that nicotine man, that sh!1z no good for you and will kill you. Only smoke, vaporize or eat good, organic chronic.

I smoke two joints in the morning
    I smoke two joint at night
    I smoke two joint in the afternoon
    It makes me feel all right

I smoke two joints in time of peace
    And two in time of war
    I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,
    And then I smoke two more

Daddy he once told me,
    "Son, you be hard workin' man"
    And momma she once told me,
    "Son, you do the best you can"
    Then one day I meet a man,
    He came to me and said,
    "Hard work good and hard work fine,
    but first take care of head"
    Gaff...you might be the best reason to read these threads.Now THATS entertainment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfduFy26EE0

and here's why he thanks Jack from Toyes in thanx dub

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zyx1j2bjFb4
    Last edited by Koki Barrels; Apr 7, 2013 at 10:43 PM.

in the summertime,its usually flat so il take a few tokes out of a whistler(pipes with the lid wit the little hole) go for a swim and then play some volleyball.yea i said it volleyball.as far as smoking in the winter,its a total buzzkill.i smoked a j the swell we had like 4 swells ago in jan.i had to tuck behind some rocks because of the damn wind.i dont even like to smoke b4 i take a shower lol.i find it better to surf,then come back on the beach and smoke and bbq.we do it all year long

Quote Originally Posted by mushdoc View Post
    Gaff...you might be the best reason to read these threads.Now THATS entertainment.
    ps. u do know thats a song,right? lol..great song,great band,rip brad

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    ps. u do know thats a song,right? lol..great song,great band,rip brad
    Who has not heard that song? Sheesh...it was almost a top 40.

This one again? I suggest you do what your parents did and GET A JOB!!! THE BUMS WILL ALWAYS LOSE, THE BUMS WILL ALWAYS LOSE!!!

we were camping in Carate in the Osa. at every meal, these kids would show up and hang around. we'd feed them. they'd occasionally re turn with "platanos de mota". "fatties the shape of nanners" for you mono linguals. one kid handed me little balls with barbs on them. they were scorpion stingers to smoke. no gracias.