LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

underwater caves.

has anyone tried to hide under a cave when a huge wave is about to slam on you?

totally; i do it all the time. totally makes it easier to deal w/ the impact.

Yes, but it's not as practical as you think.. underwater caves might provide a brief shelter, but if the crashing waves turbulence enters the cave, you're going to get knocked around inside, like a baseball in a washing machine.. so better to avoid it in my opinion.

hmmm seems pretty cool

Images
    I once swam through an underwater cave in the VIrgin islands and popped out the other side right in front of a 4 foot barracuda

Quote Originally Posted by staystoked View Post
    Yes, but it's not as practical as you think.. underwater caves might provide a brief shelter, but if the crashing waves turbulence enters the cave, you're going to get knocked around inside, like a baseball in a washing machine.. so better to avoid it in my opinion.
    oh, you exaggerate! it's totally safe & a brilliant idea

How can you not get a ding in there?

njshredmachine hides in caves when he bails out of 23ft NJ waves...then he goes to bench 400lbs and then later hooks up with his smoking hot gf

Quote Originally Posted by Brode View Post
    njshredmachine hides in caves when he bails out of 23ft NJ waves...then he goes to bench 400lbs and then later hooks up with his smoking hot gf
    i heard shred machines girlfriend is so ****ing hot.

NJshredmachine wrestles sharks in underwater caves