LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trunks

Trunks

Oh my god, it's gonna be 80 degress tomorrow and Wednesday, wonder if I can trunk it yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    Oh my god, it's gonna be 80 degress tomorrow and Wednesday, wonder if I can trunk it yet?
    I'm ready to put the suit away personally. Think I did my last session of the season with rubber on this past weekend. If it's one of those mornings where it's a bit chilly i'll just throw on my neoprene under shorts under my boardies

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    oh yeah. no problem man.

Images
    Me and a buddy were out Saturday, and as we're getting out this kid, maybe 20, starts asking us about how cold the water is and how warm we are in our "swim suits"...long story short, we tell him we're warm, even w/ 37 degree water, and he ends up running in and polar plunging. It was strange, but gave him props for his plunge.

5. Wetsuit > Trunks

I will shed my suit in 12 days. Happy holidays.

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    I will shed my suit in 12 days. Happy holidays.
    Couldn't think of a better day my friend

Images
    out at croatan this past weeked I was walking to my car to get my camera once i had my fill of waves and their was a kid with three of his friends one of which i assume was his girlfriend, walking board in hand with a spring suit on...... i said it was a bold move and to have fun. He lasted maybe 8 minutes?

Im sitting out in my 6/5 saturday on Long Island.... I know its a bit overkill... but not by much. SUP comes charging out towards me and starts saying... man how thick of suit you got on? looks like a bullet proof vest dude.... um ok... I guess.... then tells me he rockin the 3/2.... 25min later he's on the shore getting out.... the waters still cold up here...

My buddy forgot his boots on Saturday in NJ. Waves were so fun, he tried wearing gloves - f'n hysterical!

He looked like the kid from Xmen first class - I think his feet are still cold.