LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trunks

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    I will shed my suit in 12 days. Happy holidays.
    yew! perfect day to do so! hahah

Images
    I've been using a 5/3 the whole winter and I never got cold. Though Ithink I'll stick with it until probably late pril, early May unless we get a bunch of really warm days like we are right now. I'm anxious to break in my new boardies though. They were a buy one get one deal!

3. anyone whos thinkin of using trunks is a nut, you guys got spring fever, i wouldnt do that untill the waters 60 plus.

Quote Originally Posted by Gfootr View Post
    My buddy forgot his boots on Saturday in NJ. Waves were so fun, he tried wearing gloves - f'n hysterical!

He looked like the kid from Xmen first class - I think his feet are still cold.
    fantastic.

i live in southern nc and today i only wear a 4/3 and felt fine and i'm not a kook haha

Images
    ^ total kook

Images
    On a serious note, I trunked it yesterday w/ a 2mil top at WB but I was skimming. The air may be warm but holy **** the water is NOT.

Quote Originally Posted by quiksilver1231 View Post
    yew! perfect day to do so! hahah
    whats in 12 days?

Images
    The True men have shed their suits weeks ago here in NJ

Quote Originally Posted by JakeZnaty View Post
    whats in 12 days?
    4/20

I was heading out for my session on saturday and i remember seeing a fellow i followed out wearing what looked like a blue colored 3/2, with boots and gloves. about an hour later he came by me heading to the beach, teeth chattering, and muttered " F*ck This, i cant feel my hands, arms or feet! I'm out!" I was still rockin my 5/4, 7mil boots and gloves, and was able to stay out for about 3 1/2 hours. Didnt even get chilly... Personally i dont even see the point of owning a 3/2 in my neck of the woods, but hey thats just me.