LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stoked!

Are you Kidding me?

All this sensitive talk is crap. Shut up...all of you. Unless you can paddle out at Rocky Point and get a couple your a kook. Sound fair? NO? Then shut up! Stupid people.

it's the same every year too!! i've been on the delsurf forum and the malibus forum before that and every spring theres always the following threads:

'I can't wait for summer before i can finally surf again'

'When can i start wearing a spring suit'

'There's no such things as kooks'

'I can't wait for summer before i can finally surf again'
    Lol, yea these are the worst but generally when there is any swell these people are not in the line ups because its too ROUGH

'When can i start wearing a spring suit'
    I wear my 3/2 through june for DP sessions. most tourists do not do the DP session because their waves are best from 10am-3pm

'There's no such things as kooks'
    Everytime I have traveled to CA and HI, I am sure all the locals thought I was a kook.

well, like i said. where you live doesn't define kookdom, your attitude does.

its happening already. Me and Rob M had our spot to ourselves all winter. Didnt see another soul. Now there are all the what should I wear threads.. can i get away with a spring suit or my speedo threads..... where can i get another boogie board and flipper threads.. what kind of wax should I use. and it is all the sudden looks like Lowers.... where were all you die hard "riders" when it was big cold and gnarly this winter? I guess you were all on the North Shore and Indo making a name for yourselves and hanging out with Kala... Welcome back and yes you can get away with that speedo.....

just do us all a favor and crowd yourselves at 48th street like every other hardcore 3 months a year... tourist "rider"

thanks in advance

KS

Is that your real name......Kelly Slater. And who the Hell Rob M.

It Never really matters.......this time of year........unless the lips are throwing at 4 plus.......it is hard to flush out the dead wood.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by xgen70 View Post
    Is that your real name......Kelly Slater. And who the Hell Rob M.
    Rob Machado

Images
    Oh for Christ sakes!!!! Shouldn't you kids all be in school or doing homework or something!! Shut up and surf, those that have it don't need to say it!!!!

charlie rocks...

right on! these kids are hilarious.

"right on! these kids are hilarious."

I thought your profile listed you as 27? .......hilarious indeed.