LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Stoked!

damn this stuff gets annoying.

people are frustrated because the empty lineups they've enjoyed for the last 5-6 months are about to get crowded.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MDSurfer View Post
    Ever try standing?
    Ever get out from behind the lens & actually ride waves bigger than waist high.

All your little hidden comments & remarks show just how much of a clown you really are. I personally don't care if you like me or bodyboarders in general, I don't do it for you or anyone else.

Your additude towards BBING seems more like jealousy not actually hatred.

You stick to shooting & riding the little DelMarVa waves & as the Big Kahuna sitting on your high & mighty sand dune. We will all be waiting for the next epic photostrip & insightful comments to ponder.

Ever try standing?

Images

Yep. . .

Now that's what I'm talkin about! It's like a John Witzig ''Evolution.''
    Last edited by MDSurfer; May 1, 2008 at 06:30 PM.

Images

wat?

Why are you guys talking **** on MDsurfer. who cares what he does surf, bodyboard, or take pictures. As long as you enjoy what you are doing it doesn't matter. Also, you can't jundge a person just based on what they say on this site. You can easily misunderstand what people are trying to say. I met him once and he seemed really chill.

Images
    wow...this post went from stoked to surf...... to kooks...... then to hating on bbr's.

I like it

btw a kook is a unskilled surfer/bbr - has nothing to do with attitude or where you live or any of that. We all were kooks once.....remember those grom days?

But yeah as summer nears the soup gets kooky. hence the word KOOK SOUP.

they are coming and there's nothing we can do about it.

i wouldn't call a newbie who is respectful and wants to learn without getting in the way a kook.
    Last edited by aka pumpmaster; May 1, 2008 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chuck white View Post
    Ever get out from behind the lens & actually ride waves bigger than waist high.

All your little hidden comments & remarks show just how much of a clown you really are. I personally don't care if you like me or bodyboarders in general, I don't do it for you or anyone else.

Your additude towards BBING seems more like jealousy not actually hatred.

You stick to shooting & riding the little DelMarVa waves & as the Big Kahuna sitting on your high & mighty sand dune. We will all be waiting for the next epic photostrip & insightful comments to ponder.
    thank you chuck

Ever try standing?

Never see you out in tha water..