Joe Virgilio and George Gall... They shaped probably 15 boards for me over the past 10 years. They, and this is a BOLD statement, are the best shapers EVER out of San Diego... Retro eras excluded, but in modern times, their designs and boards BLOW AWAY anything else coming out of California... Their team riders are the best in the county, they designs are just insane... they are the most progressive guys doing it... They have stayed ahead of the curve and have been putting magic sticks together for 25 years now.... They blew up pretty big, but they still locally shape out of OB and Point Loma... My friend does some glass work for them still....

Its funny though, 5 years ago when I went back home to OC MD, they guy at Malibus hooked me up with a team rider board for the week that I was there and when I went in the shop, they had like 8 Plus One's on the wall, all had shaped by George and Joe... Whether you want to punt ridiculous airs, carve up the OB jetty or get shacked on the biggest days at blacks ever, plus one is leaps and bounds ahead of the rest of the guys... Including Al Merrick and Rusty....