LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Biggest wave ever caught

Mine was a 23 footer in NJ during sandy. So intense u wouldn't believe it was barreling I wanna try some of those mavericks waves next. Those waves scare even ME!

try skimboarding teahupoo while your at it

Quote Originally Posted by NJshredmachine View Post
    Mine was a 23 footer in NJ during sandy. So intense u wouldn't believe it was barreling I wanna try some of those mavericks waves next. Those waves scare even ME!
    23 footer.....? Are you sure it wasn't 22 feet high...? Or even, perhaps, a 24 footer?

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    23 footer.....? Are you sure it wasn't 22 feet high...? Or even, perhaps, a 24 footer?
    hahaha nice

Mine was 32 feet off of Staten Island just outside of the Outer Troll.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    It was actually 23 feet 7 and 3/4 inches. I witnessed it. I was there doing a bench-off on the beach (I won, natch). He's just rounding down because he doesn't want to appear to be bragging too much, ya know

My biggest wave was really intense, it was during Sandy when NJShredMachine's mom squirted all over me! So rad!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    My biggest wave was really intense, it was during Sandy when NJShredMachine's mom squirted all over me! So rad!
    hahahaha that is disgusting

1 you could never beat me at a bench press contest unless you are pressing 400 pounds
    2 watch the mom jokes brah. I don't need to be brought up on a murder charge
    3 you have NEVER had girlfriends as hot as the ones I got brah
    4 ill out surf u anyway

Realistically? Hurrican Felix at Cape May 12- 15 for a week. Steamer Lane, Santa Cruz 15-20 Perfect off the point. Thought I was going to die when the wave came to me but wound up riding all the way to Cowells. Drove past Mavericks that day knowing it would be great in Santa Cruz. Not to mention safer. Oh yeh. Playa Hermosa around 14-15. Leash snapped on a wipeout,, got pushed down about 20ft, went into Zen, found a blue hole and went for it. Whew!
    Last edited by Alvin; Apr 14, 2013 at 07:27 PM.