LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: summer board

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by -EastCoastSurfer- View Post
    I have decided not to go with a funshape board or longboard. Im leaning towards to a board like the Coil Megamind or the Lost Couch Potato. The Couch Potato has a more rounded nose is that going to make a bigger difference since theres more foam in the nose?
    My experience with short boards for really small mushy waves is that the fuller the nose the better. The couch potato looks like a shape that would really GO in knee-stomach high summer waves.

sell your surfboard and smoke crack, way more fun than surfing and healthy for your body and soul

support your local shapers, these corps are raising prices on **** FAR too high. **** THAT. make a movement boycott these companies like ci etc. sick of it. I rememeber when a 350 board was real expensive the past 7 years ****s got ridiculous. turning surfing into skiing. making it unaffordable for most people.

meatloaf I agree, I am going to have a local shaper, make the board.
    Notice most go like 6-8 inches shorter than thier short boards. I am thinking to go longer maybe 6 foot want the extra volume.

the overall foil of the board will have a bigger impact than the roundness of the board.

6'6" Kane Garden Larry Mabile......new purchase.....66KG.jpg.....more of an egg.....

two nice boards in on weekend.....im psyched