LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Fins on front of board?

Do you guys think this would be a good idea?? maybe it could be steerable and like have handlebars..like a razor scooter

Images
    i think waverider has some very valid points here.

go watch some videos of guys riding fins first, then come back & tell us how that went...

What about the handlebars and a rudder behind the fins for enhanced steering? proly have to be carbon fiber for optimum floatation

Then you'd be just like that kid riding a razor at the skate park that everyone wishes would get out of the way

I make boards with this design but it is way too revolutionary for anybody on the **** forum to understand. You have all been brainwashed by dry land media and have no understanding of the efficiency of my designs. As you have noticed no one designs boards like this. Contact me at RayStuartBoards.com

Images
    Just pissed myself.

Quote Originally Posted by KookieMonster View Post
    I make boards with this design but it is way too revolutionary for anybody on the **** forum to understand. You have all been brainwashed by dry land media and have no understanding of the efficiency of my designs. As you have noticed no one designs boards like this. Contact me at RayStuartBoards.com
    hahahahahahah
    Classic!

Surfboards turn from the back, not the front smart guy.