LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wheels on a Surfboard

Hey guys, I see that its now a free for all. after weeks of nonsense posts showing up and culminating in the fins on the front of a surfboard... I had a thought.... how about wheels on a surfboard? I mean think about it. skateboards are things we stand on. we stand on surfboards... why not put wheels on surfboards?

Images
    Sometimes I lay on my surfboard... I lay on my bed too. Maybe I should put a pillow on my surfboard.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Sometimes I lay on my surfboard... I lay on my bed too. Maybe I should put a pillow on my surfboard.
    I got a good laugh on that one... nice.

Sometimes I sit on my surfboard... I sit on my toilet too. Maybe I should put a roll of toilet paper in the front and nudie mag on the back

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Sometimes I sit on my surfboard... I sit on my toilet too. Maybe I should put a roll of toilet paper in the front and nudie mag on the back
    nah, just drop that deuce right in the ocean.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    nah, just drop that deuce right in the ocean.
    Back to the seadump thread, nice!

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the ocean....

What about wetsuits with gun holsters... So you can shoot someone that drops in (more effective than the Fitzpedo). Or better yet, you can shoot sharks 10 feet under water! When you get that eerie feeling you can just start popping off shots randomly... That'll show em

I have sex with my girlfriend. I also have sex with my surfboard. Maybe I should rub wax all over my girlfriend?

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    What about wetsuits with gun holsters... So you can shoot someone that drops in (more effective than the Fitzpedo). Or better yet, you can shoot sharks 10 feet under water! When you get that eerie feeling you can just start popping off shots randomly... That'll show em
    few things in this world are as "effective" as the FitzPedo.