LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Wave Jet Review

Sounds like a POS to me

HAHA, Good question, maybe they have a "kill switch" like a jet ski
    it has bluetuth or some other protocol that turns off the jet when you are too far (fall off the thing). you can also press the button on the wrist control to turn it off.

yes, easier to duckdive too because of the weight it goes deeper and harder for the wave to blow it away.

sofa king gay

Images
    I'm a rare bodyboarder.

It just seems so silly.

For injured surfers, they should be stoked and rightfully so, but that is if they could afford it.

http://wavejet.com/gallery/jason-mra...avejet-session

I can imagine a wealthy adult beginner will have trouble getting his wavejet longboard out on big days, when he's got 4 feet of whitewater flying into his face as he "jets" with 20 lbs of thrust straight into it. It seems scarier that way. Maybe I don't understand the physics, but still.

Images
    ^^^^^Two valid points, great for injured folks or those who wouldn't be able to experience riding a wave otherwise and, big wake up call for wealthy people who get in over their heads into conditions beyond their abilities. For us regular folks and rare bodyboarders, isn't actually catching the wave part of the fun?

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Sounds like a POS to me
    Point Of Sale?

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    ^^^^^Two valid points, great for injured folks or those who wouldn't be able to experience riding a wave otherwise and, big wake up call for wealthy people who get in over their heads into conditions beyond their abilities. For us regular folks and rare bodyboarders, isn't actually catching the wave part of the fun?
    +1 to all of this

Quote Originally Posted by bassplayer View Post
    Maybe I don't understand the physics, but still.
    Hopefully Bill Cosby's Nephew will chime in on this because based on his recent posts, he's a physician.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Point Of Sale?
    Yeah, similar