Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Wave Jet Review

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    An old timer here ( he is 74 ), who still paddles out in well overhead waves, now uses a 7'8" SUP to paddle out with. When I asked him where his paddle was, he explained to me that after he hit 70, he had to relearn the art of surfing, and now "cheats" by paddling in with a small SUP. He says he gets plenty of waves, and even if it is not that maneuverable, it is still surfing.
    A few guys I see out in my spot are probably mid 70's. They ride 10' logs and don't seem to have many issues.

metard read dis tread for mo SI history

Kahuna Kai - They sell a trolling motor that mounts in the scuppers of kayaks now.

Quote Originally Posted by eurosurf View Post
    Too much trolling here, get a life guys... For those who buy this, just make sure you are first comfortable with normal longboard in bigger waves before going with jets. And find a friend to carry it to the beach, it's really heavy. Good luck!
    Alright Mr 8 posts accusing everyone else of trolling. If I ever see a wave jet in the line up im calling the ass with it to the beach and breaking it. I dont know where you are from but if its in europe that goes twice for you so keep that hunk of crap over there with your bad teeth and fish n chips. Im ok with people with severe injuries and such but the old not so much theres plenty of geezers who paddle and rip if u downed too many twinkies, smoked one two many cigs and think its a free pass to put a motor on your board you are a tool.
    Last edited by NJ glide; Jul 13, 2014 at 06:45 PM.

Bro. His post you quoted is from over a year ago. Do you go to the mall and tell off the mannequins?

If a dude rolls up with one and has a legit physical limitation , he gets a pass. Outside of that .....I'm whizzin on the door handle and on the air intake! PS: I love asparagus!!

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Bro. His post you quoted is from over a year ago. Do you go to the mall and tell off the mannequins?
    Sorry emass, I don't look at the date and as i've admitted in the past I might as well be 10. Most of the time I read these threads backwards. Also I am not the one who dredged this up and put it on the top of the list. Sometimes I use SI as a healthy cheaper alternative to anger management. Occasionally I do test my mma skills on the mannequins, even though I get weird looks its a great way to blow off steam.

my wavejet runs off of 98 octane unleaded I have a quad barrel exhaust a 30 inch hemi with a dual carb.just enough firepower to catch a 23 footer off 18th ave

Quote Originally Posted by surfin paulie View Post
    Got nothin against windsurfin, or kite surfin, or houseboat surfin, or wavejet. They just aint SURFIN. Call em sailin, or kite flyin, or whatever.

Aint surfin.

I guess my issue is one of terminology.

I do wonder though about catchin waves too small for a log. Geez. Just go swimmin.
    A lot of people write of kitesurfing, but have you ever tried it?

U don't even feel the kite when your on a wave.

Quote Originally Posted by NJ glide View Post
    Sorry emass, I don't look at the date and as i've admitted in the past I might as well be 10. Most of the time I read these threads backwards. Also I am not the one who dredged this up and put it on the top of the list. Sometimes I use SI as a healthy cheaper alternative to anger management. Occasionally I do test my mma skills on the mannequins, even though I get weird looks its a great way to blow off steam.
    Hahaha you answered correctly bro. Sounds like you're soon ready for a title fight vs. Chuck and his dummies.