LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 347

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Explosion at Boston Marathon!

    Holy crap! There was a bomb right by the finish line at the marathon. Just saw it on TV. So horrible. A lot of people seriously injured. Reports of more devices in the area... So horrible.

    Piece of sh$t coward terrorists!!!

  2. #2
    yeah. muh hubbards should get them some drones and kill us the 'Merkin way.
    what makes you think it's not a tea bagger making a point about the right to bare bombs.
    Last edited by chicharronne; Apr 15, 2013 at 08:03 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Where else but TX
    Posts
    62
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    what makes you think it's not a tea bagger making a point about the right to bare bombs.
    Because Tea Baggers don't kill people, just try to defend our rights.

    Guarantee we'll see this was done in the name of Allah.....terrible.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Berlin MD
    Posts
    426
    Political blah blah within one hour.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    yeah. muh hubbards should get them some drones and kill us the 'Merkin way.
    what makes you think it's not a tea bagger making a point about the right to bare bombs.
    Chicharronne you're a scumbag for saying that. Why are you going after the Tea Party? What are you a Liberal?

    Don't Tread on me

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    bethany & wrightsville
    Posts
    440
    Images
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by NJxSurfer View Post
    Chicharronne you're a scumbag for saying that. Why are you going after the Tea Party? What are you a Liberal?

    Don't Tread on me
    Vermin Supreme 2016!!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1s_U35nE6Q

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by superbust View Post
    Dude... What did you just make me watch?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    bethany & wrightsville
    Posts
    440
    Images
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by NJxSurfer View Post
    Dude... What did you just make me watch?
    THE TRUTH!

    haha nah hes a nut though

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by NJxSurfer View Post
    Dude... What did you just make me watch?
    I got 2 hats just like his.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    kailua-kona
    Posts
    422
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    yeah. muh hubbards should get them some drones and kill us the 'Merkin way.
    what makes you think it's not a tea bagger making a point about the right to bare bombs.
    Hey. Go F*&k yourself.