LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    so far its just the NY post who is saying that there are 12 fatalities.

Sad day and true cowards that did this.
    Last edited by rcarter; Apr 16, 2013 at 01:29 AM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    sad, sad, sad... Where are we safe anymore?
    The only place we are safe is in the ocean...

Images
    ^ Exactly what I was thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    That's just wrong. You can't blame the police or military for this... We have not let our guard down. I know for a fact I could stick a "pipe size" device in a garbage can without anyone knowing. Especially in a crowd. It's impossible to stop these scumbags when they use these tactics... What would you sugest? It's impossible to check everywhere...
    It's just as much up to the public to keep their eyes open as it is the military.
    Everyone wants to Blame the military when something happens. Then the same people want to accuse them of torture when trying to get info. And they want to ***** aout getting searched too much at the airport. Or there's too much traffic due to searching trucks at tunnels...
    It's the terrorists fault, not the US Millitary
    Pipe down fella, wasn't blaming them, everyone is upset about this, so just chill and stop saying I blamed them. I think it's reasonable to say that they should step up their efforts. What should I say, they should do less? Maybe change nothing at all? You gotta do something man.

An 8 year old boy is dead along with two others. They are gone forever. Only their loved one's memories keep them alive. Think about that. Let it sink in. 144 injured. They will NEVER be able to forget what happened to them. You can feel hatred for the people who did this. Sad for those fallen, fear for our kid's futures. All normal. The real world is a f%cked-up place.
    We surf. Live our lives. Smile and nod at the stranger in the line-up. It will help. It helped me after 9/11.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    yeah. muh hubbards should get them some drones and kill us the 'Merkin way.
    what makes you think it's not a tea bagger making a point about the right to bare bombs.
    Chicharronne you're a scumbag for saying that. Why are you going after the Tea Party? What are you a Liberal?

Don't Tread on me

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NJxSurfer View Post
    Chicharronne you're a scumbag for saying that. Why are you going after the Tea Party? What are you a Liberal?

Don't Tread on me
    Vermin Supreme 2016!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1s_U35nE6Q

Sounded like you said armed forces don't care enough (some of them) and could have done something to prevent this... If that was not your intent , I apologize...

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Pipe down fella, wasn't blaming them, everyone is upset about this, so just chill and stop saying I blamed them. I think it's reasonable to say that they should step up their efforts. What should I say, they should do less? Maybe change nothing at all? You gotta do something man.

Quote Originally Posted by superbust View Post
    Dude... What did you just make me watch?