LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    NewEnglandFlatness and Trevolution... I don't know what you guys are smoking or where you are trying to force the question I brought up... but I'll just start over....

what happens if the bomber is discovered to be a muslim?

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    NewEnglandFlatness and Trevolution... I don't know what you guys are smoking or where you are trying to force the question I brought up... but I'll just start over....

then the bomber is a muslim. what difference does it make?

Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    your treating muslims as a racial group. which they are not. i could be a white muslim if i wanted to, or an irish muslim. your arguments are retarded and i would rather argue with a sponger that just dropped in on me on why he has more of a right to be in the water.
    again you are wrong on what I am saying. you incorrectly interpreted this and then based your reply on it.

should we go invade all islamic nationalist countries like iran for revenge? or im sorry, lets leave the islamic ones out and only go for the muslim ones.

then the bomber is a muslim. what difference does it make?
    you don't think it could set off a wave of anger towards them? really that's where I was going with this. never was one part of my posts about being racist.

again you are wrong on what I am saying. you incorrectly interpreted this and then based your reply on it.
    ok im going to go reaaaal slow so you have a hope of understanding this, and don't think im putting words in your mouth.

Your argument was that the IRISH were looked down upon and discriminated against until they banded together and changed this societal opinion by becoming productive members of society?

IRISH are a RACIAL GROUP not a religion.

you then go on to compare the struggle of the modern muslim who is a follower of a RELIGION not a RACIAL GROUP.

The two aren't equatable. any questions?

agreed. or an iq test
    yeah like you've proven that you're gonna be rockin an iq test. You can't even digest simple paragraph.

yeah like you've proven that you're gonna be rockin an iq test. You can't even digest simple paragraph.
    what didn't i digest in your paragraph lil lassy

I'm not reiterating this many posts because you got called out on a dumb comment and don't want to acknowledge it. Go back and read. You seem to have gotten lost on my switching over to using Islam (the religion) instead of speaking directly about its adherents (Muslims). If it will make it easier for you, just switch that sentence from "To start, Islam is A RELIGION, not a race....." And replace it with "Muslims are followers of A RELIGION", not members of a race......"

Although I freely admit then when I continued on the tract of using the term "race" to discuss the Irish after your initial post bringing it up, I should have been discussing "ethnicity"

My statement discrediting your comparison was really only a small part of the argument posited in that post. You've ignored the remainder of it.

Keep the victims of this senseless tragedy in your hearts and minds. Pray for them to recover, emotionally and physically. In time, we will find the perpetrator(s) who are responsible for this. And when we do...

My vote is for public hanging.