LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    So does nobody have anything to say about this? There are more dead from this than the Boston Marathon, and I find this no coincidence. There's too much going on right now to write this one off as an accident, it's being investigated as a crime.
    probably george washington and the rest of the terrorists

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    So does nobody have anything to say about this? There are more dead from this than the Boston Marathon, and I find this no coincidence. There's too much going on right now to write this one off as an accident, it's being investigated as a crime.
    yeah, its out of control for sure... but its still being considered an accident. its not the first time a factory or facility of the like has had an explosion. In contrast... the bombings in boston were obviously no accident.

Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    probably george washington and the rest of the terrorists
    5-15 people are dead and 160 or so are injured, good joke though...

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    yeah, its out of control for sure... but its still being considered an accident. its not the first time a factory or facility of the like has had an explosion. In contrast... the bombings in boston were obviously no accident.
    ^^^ this plus terrorists tend to like high profile events/place to attack.

Tragic nonetheless. What a truly awful couple of days. The video of the fertilizer plant explosion is insane. Heart goes out to West, TX right now. When I read about it last night, they were putting the preliminary number of deaths between 50-70, so I'm at least somewhat relieved to see that number drop. This week in history continues to be littered with more and more horrific events.

Ahhhhh.And there we have it... I should have known you were a college kid getting your head filled with this crap... "America is the real terrorist brooo"
    In a few years you'll change your opinion. Funny though that you are already switching your major to make more money!

nah just a poly sci major that im dropping to a minor cause its useless in the real world

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Ahhhhh.And there we have it... I should have known you were a college kid getting your head filled with this crap... "America is the real terrorist brooo"
    In a few years you'll change your opinion. Funny though that you are already switching your major to make more money!
    i mean did you not go to college? cause i dont think im offbase

i mean did you not go to college? cause i dont think im offbase
    you are. I was just like that when I was in school. the real world changes you pretty fast.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    you are. I was just like that when I was in school. the real world changes you pretty fast.
    yea i feel you. i mean im definitely not a college liberal at least. those whiney bastards make me sick. I think just like surfing, i may curb my flare a little bit as i get older. Longer fatter boards, and more moderate political ideologies.

still never becoming a straight long-boarder or going along with party lines tho.

yeah. like most of us, when you get out, you will start looking a little deeper and realize most of your humanities profs were totally full of crap.