LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    i mean did you not go to college? cause i dont think im offbase
    Its not that you're off base... you're just doing what every college aged kid does.... and I did it as well when I was in college... college kids love to force feed their newly formed first opinions of the world around them as rock solid getting to the truth of the matter insight. I mean every earmark of the behavior all the way to the mistrust of the gov't that provides you with the freedom to express these thoughts.... all the while taking them for granted.

what a perfect end to a wandering in the ocean night thread.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    yeah. like most of us, when you get out, you will start looking a little deeper and realize most of your humanities profs were totally full of crap.
    +1

yup **** international liberalism

I did. And I had liberal professors "teaching" the same garbage about how Americans are the worst terrorists. They're all the same. They say we're evil and everythings about money. But, they don't go to 3rd world countries and help. They like their American paycheck

When I lost friends in 9/11 my views changes a bit. I'm all for doing whatever we can to kill terrorists whatever crace or religion they may be.

you are. I was just like that when I was in school. the real world changes you pretty fast.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    I did. And I had liberal professors "teaching" the same garbage about how Americans are the worst terrorists. They're all the same. They say we're evil and everythings about money. But, they don't go to 3rd world countries and help. They like their American paycheck

When I lost friends in 9/11 my views changes a bit. I'm all for doing whatever we can to kill terrorists whatever crace or religion they may be.
    pretty ironic since higher ed is basically a money racket.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post

for sure man. i watched the towers burn from my backyard across the river. mad friends and friends parents died that day. still i always think that logic should be used after events like that, and not reactionary politics based on emotions which is unfortunately what we got from that

this is all we need to know about the world right now.
    http://deadspin.com/todays-boston-bo...onds-475212590

for sure man. i watched the towers burn from my backyard across the river. mad friends and friends parents died that day. still i always think that logic should be used after events like that, and not reactionary politics based on emotions which is unfortunately what we got from that
    so what would your policy be after 9/11 had you been in charge?

why im happy i live where i do:

amurrrrika.jpg

better to be the giver then the receiver i spose

so what would your policy be after 9/11 had you been in charge?
    a real investigation for starters

a real investigation for starters
    im going no further then this. cant do the whole 9/11 thing on a surf forum right now