LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    a real investigation for starters
    such as? In the case of 9/11 it was pretty clear the perps came from al quida (sp) from Afghanistan.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    such as? In the case of 9/11 it was pretty clear the perps came from al quida (sp) from Afghanistan.
    actually the majority of the hijackers were saudi arabian.

the "official 9/11 report" concluded things that were physically impossible and had no scientific backing.

like i said not going there! the alex jones wormhole is too long and inescapable for swellinfo haha

You mean they werent Iraqis? Wait What???

ok. i told you about the idiot profs so I will tell you about alex jones. nutcase! I listened to his interview on Stern and he as so full of crap on much of what he said (factually). I will let it go but if you think 911 was inside job, go read the excellent popular mechanics article on it AND ask yourself, has the govt EVER been able to keep a major secret??

ok. i told you about the idiot profs so I will tell you about alex jones. nutcase! I listened to his interview on Stern and he as so full of crap on much of what he said (factually). I will let it go but if you think 911 was inside job, go read the excellent popular mechanics article on it AND ask yourself, has the govt EVER been able to keep a major secret??
    ps--most of the bad folks in Afghanistan aren't Afghans but that was their base of operations at the time.

yea agreed aj is a fear mongering fool. And no they havent, but it took 40 years for the gulf of tonkin to come out. prolly take at least that for this crap. if we aren't in a complete totalitarian police state with $50 beach access by then

pretty ironic since higher ed is basically a money racket.
    True, I think it's better if you can learn a trade that focused in what you wanted to do, technology, business, healthcare or whatever. Some college majors require rotational work in the field combined with classroom time which imho is the right approach.

And you're right about how some professors are guilty of impressing their personal views on college kids. The average student who just came out of high school is so very easily manipulated by that stuff.

Pics of the 2 suspects... Piece of garbage. Watching the video you can see the douche in the white hat smirking like he was excited. They should let the father that's entire family was destroyed have 5 minutes with them before they go on "trial"...

suspects-boston-marathon-2.jpg

After hours of painstaking investigation, someone found footage of 2 guys with backpacks. Case closed. They're getting better at it. on Noin leben it took them a couple of days to sift thru pulverized desks and people but they found the pass ports of all the perps. Only in 'Merka.

Actually there's footage of them leaving the backpacknext to he mailbox. That is them.