Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 344
  1. #191
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    3,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    The garbage is in my opinion, the official story.

    There's a worrying tendency for people to assume that those who buy the official story are feeling, compassionate and respectful whereas those who don't are not. I see no evidence for such a judgement.... after all you don't complain when other people post about 'who did it' but object when the finger is pointed at your own government agencies even though they have been proven many times to engage in terrorism both foreign and domestic.

    It's not going to improve until people wake up to what's going on, so stifling of opinions is only going to lead to more such events.
    You are not a US citizen. I do not give two ****s about your opinion. Have you ever even spent time in this country.
    There are no issues with differing opinions among all the people in this country. The issue is that the opinions come from piles of misinformation spread all around the internet. The conspiracy theorists suck this stuff up and spread it around even more.

  2. #192
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Wherever I may roam....
    Posts
    244
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Really? We are going into the 9/11 conspiracy bull**** again. People who claim conspiracy every time a tragedy happens need to be kicked in the face. I think the Internet has bred a whole new race of idiots. That is apparent with all the bs I read on Facebook.
    another facebook tool. I always get a kick when men reference "facebook" waaaaaaaa :'(
    haha.
    http://gawker.com/5636765/

  3. #193
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    11,885
    Images
    6
    GTF outta here w/ the nonsense Roy, go build another useless board.

  4. #194
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    4,633
    lol...politics from a dork in an orange wetsuit who wear a helmet in waist high surf and tries to pass sh!tty canoes as surfboards

  5. #195
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    The garbage is in my opinion, the official story.

    There's a worrying tendency for people to assume that those who buy the official story are feeling, compassionate and respectful whereas those who don't are not. I see no evidence for such a judgement.... after all you don't complain when other people post about 'who did it' but object when the finger is pointed at your own government agencies even though they have been proven many times to engage in terrorism both foreign and domestic.

    It's not going to improve until people wake up to what's going on, so stifling of opinions is only going to lead to more such events.
    Roy, so let me get this straight... normal people who are born in america have political aspirations... they become elected officials and are then brought into a backroom, real cloak and dagger ****, and they are then given the information that they are now on the dark side and they must go along with the plans that might include the death of innocent americans????
    Your logic is as ill formed as your surfboards.

    The leaders of the planet, its not always going to be easy decisions, especially in times of war. innocents are always killed.

  6. #196
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    2,275
    Does anyone even know where Roy is from and where he currently lives? Is he even American?



    (Damnit! I was trying to avoid posting on this thread.... Was doing good until now.... Thanks Can-O-Worms!)
    Last edited by Erock; Apr 19, 2013 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Can-O-Worms

  7. #197
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    yonder
    Posts
    165
    So... after all the back and forth posts of whodunit, did anyone correctly guess the bombers were two Russian-born brothers of Chechen background? Anyone?

  8. #198
    Quote Originally Posted by viajerodevida View Post
    So... after all the back and forth posts of whodunit, did anyone correctly guess the bombers were two Russian-born brothers of Chechen background? Anyone?
    I heard the news, early this morning so could have changed by now, that they are muslim.... and as it was pointed out, as a child might point out the sky is blue, muslims can be of any race.... so... I'd say if the news is right then it was guessed correctly.

  9. #199
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    4,633
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    As the original opener of the can-o-worms, I got this one. He's a Kiwi. Always wanted to go down there, but I'm still a pollywog.
    Wait a minute??!! Here is a guy from NZ *****ing about americans but at the same time hopes to get rich off those very same people......what's the word I'm looking for?????? oh yeah HYPOCRITE!!

  10. #200
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    yonder
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    I heard the news, early this morning so could have changed by now, that they are muslim.... and as it was pointed out, as a child might point out the sky is blue, muslims can be of any race.... so... I'd say if the news is right then it was guessed correctly.
    Chechnya is predominantly Muslim so it's likely that the brothers' family is Muslim and I knew that before I posted. But a guess of Muslim narrows it down to a 1/4 of the world population -- nearly 2 billion people. And that's the US billion not the awkward UK billion. A guess like that probably wouldn't have included many Muslims from Southeast Asia or Africa (or would it have?) so my question wasn't suggesting a guess of Muslim was incorrect, but asking if anyone had narrowed it down and guessed their ethnicity, which is probably as important as their religion.

    Russia/Chechnya wasn't high on my list but that's been a volatile area for centuries. Although it seems as though at least one of the brothers was a US citizen and that they've been here for a decade, but never really understood or fit in with US culture. Time will tell how much their faith influenced their behavior.

    I hope the younger brother is caught alive. I don't feel there will be justice* if he dies.

    *EDIT: Or understanding. Justice is one thing, but if we don't learn the actual reasons why people are driven to do these things we're less likely to thwart similar behaviors.
    Last edited by viajerodevida; Apr 19, 2013 at 03:48 PM.