LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Hey Trevolution, you still think our gov't had something to do with this? you think your 6 months of digesting world events in college has been serving you well? give us your brand new college insights in 15 years from now... you'll casually forget how ignorant you were these days.
    graduating a semester early next fall. come at me bro! bro you probably don't even lift.

Obviously it was the shadowy elements of the military industrial complex ie the lizard people that obama covered up when they ended the world on december 21st 2012 with the mayans in order to have alex jones lure us into a false reality, while the world is actually (as phillip k **** discovered) trapped in the year 25 ad.

AMURKIA

Quote Originally Posted by viajerodevida View Post
    In other news, we're all going to get a good shot of swell this weekend and next week... hope you all catch some bombs. Too soon?
    If I can leave my house.....still on lockdown for time being!

Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    graduating a semester early next fall. come at me bro! bro you probably don't even lift.

Obviously it was the shadowy elements of the military industrial complex ie the lizard people that obama covered up when they ended the world on december 21st 2012 with the mayans in order to have alex jones lure us into a false reality, while the world is actually (as phillip k **** discovered) trapped in the year 25 ad.

AMURKIA
    Lol... okay I can accept that.
    lets just hope this kid doesnt take anyone else out with him if he decides to take the cowards way out of this situation.

in other more imporatant political news, CISPA passed the house and now were one senate vote away from being fisted up the ass

I think we all know what this Chechnean douche deserves.... I good ol' FITZPEDO

and why the **** do they censor **** but not ass. what the **** is this **** a ****ing online police state?

graduating a semester early next fall. come on me bro!
    Fixed.....

this sh!t is why I have thousands of sniper rounds and a gun in every room.

AMURKIA

welcome brother to the forum smart ass club!!

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    I think we all know what this Chechnean douche deserves.... I good ol' FITZPEDO
    I would FitzPedo those fckers in a heartbeat if I saw them on the street.... followed by a good hour long bench press session.... I wouldnt max out though... Id probably just rep out with 350lbs or something like that...