Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    *takes hit*
    the government did it maaaan! *cough* *cough* pass the fritos...

We got the lil punk!

1000s of Police, FBI, DEA, City of Boston: 1
    19-yr old terrorist: 0

Don't F with us!

In deed, the death of innocent Americans on US soil is a tragedy, one must ask, why. Because of our freedoms is what W said. here's an article that puts things kinda in focus. If you weigh the "what we did to THEM" to the "What THEY did to us" on all this, we're ahead by MILLIONS! How does it look to the world (Not that we care what the world thinks), when we make heros out of mass murderers? Next time some furner come here and kill civilians, think of this as why.

http://ascendingstarseed.wordpress.c...nry-kissinger/

Quote Originally Posted by Nugen View Post
    The libtards and media were hoping the Boston bombers were right wing tea baggers but it turns out they are Obama supporters. You will not hear that in the news. Time to ban liberals.

http://www.bob-owens.com/twitter-fee...28Bob+Owens%29
    Don't be an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    In deed, the death of innocent Americans on US soil is a tragedy, one must ask, why. Because of our freedoms is what W said. here's an article that puts things kinda in focus. If you weigh the "what we did to THEM" to the "What THEY did to us" on all this, we're ahead by MILLIONS! How does it look to the world (Not that we care what the world thinks), when we make heros out of mass murderers? Next time some furner come here and kill civilians, think of this as why.

ah, another pseudo intellectual. america's intervention in Chechnya is what again??

Yeah, that reeeaaaally puts things in focus... So when some terrorist blows off your kids legs I want you to sit there and say, it because of Henry Kissenger in 1969 I had that coming...That makes so much sense.

put this in perspective, If it's true what the government run news says about this, maybe you should ask your self WHY? Youre a true PatrIdiot if you believe what our officials tell us is the truth. this last election is proof they nothing but liars in the pockets of the rich. just wait and see how all this comes together to fug us out of more schitt. I know you're a true Bushie who believed all they said about 9 scrawny guys with box cutters overpowering combat train pilots. Maybe it's possible. but how do you explain Building 7?

put this in perspective, If it's true what the government run news says about this, maybe you should ask your self WHY? Youre a true PatrIdiot if you believe what our officials tell us is the truth. this last election is proof they nothing but liars in the pockets of the rich. just wait and see how all this comes together to fug us out of more schitt. I know you're a true Bushie who believed all they said about 9 scrawny guys with box cutters overpowering combat train pilots. Maybe it's possible. but how do you explain Building 7?
    Military pilots? Any weakling can kill any strong man when taken by surprise. You think your tuff? Go out and punch out the first big guy you see. His reaction will most likely be that of paralyzed stunned hesitation. Plenty of time to cut ones throat. You will be a fool your entire life.

Maybe that Kissinger link reads better for Starseeds, Lightworkers and other people who'll awaken to their Divine potential as co-creators in this reality. I... I don't know.

Just being Captain Obvious here, but I think the point is that it's helpful to look at things from the perspective of those on the other end of US policy. Whether that policy happened yesterday or 50 years ago, people still remember. You can debate whether the good we've done outweighs the bad, but the US hasn't exactly been the nicest kid on the block. We've been directly or indirectly involved in a conflict or outright war in nearly every year since 1776. Nation-building 101; that's the way it has been since antiquity; don't hate the player hate the game? But there are lots of very angry people in this world who would like to see our economy, culture, world-influence and military all disappear.

The fact that people on social media are mistaking the Czechs with Chechens speaks volumes about how others view us. Yet honestly, other countries are just as ignorant about other things. No worries, we'll all forget about this very soon.

so you think they snuck up behind the pilots and cut their throats? yeah, I'm the fool, brainiac. What's your theory on bld 7 coming down? Terrorists burrowed underneath it and pulled it down the hole with them? gee perfesser, you be am da smartest of yer gene poo.