LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    at this point i don't give a rat's a$$ if they catch him alive, blow that muthaf$cka's brains all over a wall..
    His time will come, but there may be other accomplices. Without interrogating him the conspiracy theorists will have a field day.

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    ... i think these kids were framed.they are little kids,like my nephew.i dont think they are capable of something like that.
    Your nephew may not be capable because he had a decent upbringing, but children are blank slates -- they can be taught to hate just as easily as to love. Conflict throughout history is riddled with the use of children soldiers who blindly follow orders, killing and even raping. We are but teetering bulbs of dread and dream.

So you think they carjacked someone and told them "we bombed the marathon" for no reason?"
    I hear you... I don't want to think that a young kid could do this... But he did. Everything doesn't have to be a Frame Job. Why would they pick 2 kids and blame them? And then it just so happens they those kids have guns on explosives later that night and get in a shoot out?
    They dit it.
    They just got him alive, so we'll har what he says

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    my buddy al was running in the marathon.he's not a little kid,hes in his 40s and lives in red bank.he's been training for a long time for this race.all i know is most of the bs on the news is false.im not trying to step on anyones toes,but nobody really knows what happened.there were navy seals there,surveillance everywhere,even bomb sniffing dogs,and supposedly there was a bombsquad drill taking place.the kids parents,classmates all say the same thing he is innocent he is being framed.theres a lot of questions,i personally dont know what to believe.all i want is more evidence and to see this grom get taken into custody without getting killed.personally i think these kids were framed.they are little kids,like my nephew.i dont think they are capable of something like that.at the end of the day,it was a tragedy and i wish whoever did it goes to prison for the rest of their life.but before i condemn this grom,i want to see evidence of him placing a bomb,because i seen a lot of pictures and everyone had a backpack,including the navy seals they censored out

*takes hit*
    the government did it maaaan! *cough* *cough* pass the fritos...

We got the lil punk!

1000s of Police, FBI, DEA, City of Boston: 1
    19-yr old terrorist: 0

Don't F with us!

In deed, the death of innocent Americans on US soil is a tragedy, one must ask, why. Because of our freedoms is what W said. here's an article that puts things kinda in focus. If you weigh the "what we did to THEM" to the "What THEY did to us" on all this, we're ahead by MILLIONS! How does it look to the world (Not that we care what the world thinks), when we make heros out of mass murderers? Next time some furner come here and kill civilians, think of this as why.

http://ascendingstarseed.wordpress.c...nry-kissinger/

Quote Originally Posted by Nugen View Post
    The libtards and media were hoping the Boston bombers were right wing tea baggers but it turns out they are Obama supporters. You will not hear that in the news. Time to ban liberals.

http://www.bob-owens.com/twitter-fee...28Bob+Owens%29
    Don't be an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    In deed, the death of innocent Americans on US soil is a tragedy, one must ask, why. Because of our freedoms is what W said. here's an article that puts things kinda in focus. If you weigh the "what we did to THEM" to the "What THEY did to us" on all this, we're ahead by MILLIONS! How does it look to the world (Not that we care what the world thinks), when we make heros out of mass murderers? Next time some furner come here and kill civilians, think of this as why.

ah, another pseudo intellectual. america's intervention in Chechnya is what again??

Yeah, that reeeaaaally puts things in focus... So when some terrorist blows off your kids legs I want you to sit there and say, it because of Henry Kissenger in 1969 I had that coming...That makes so much sense.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post

put this in perspective, If it's true what the government run news says about this, maybe you should ask your self WHY? Youre a true PatrIdiot if you believe what our officials tell us is the truth. this last election is proof they nothing but liars in the pockets of the rich. just wait and see how all this comes together to fug us out of more schitt. I know you're a true Bushie who believed all they said about 9 scrawny guys with box cutters overpowering combat train pilots. Maybe it's possible. but how do you explain Building 7?